Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Some More Hearts

Today we are getting more snow. We couldn't get out and go to our weekly Gymboree Music and Play class so we did a couple of Valentine heart projects.

We made a decoupage heart. We tore up pieces of  bright colored tissue paper and glued them to a heart with some water down Elmer's glue.  Alex really enjoyed tearing the tissue paper.





I also let him do some paint stamping with a foam heart shape.







Oh if you didn't see my previous post. I entered a photo of Alex into I Heart Faces People's Choice Best Face in January photo contest. Please go vote for him (#386) and the other great photos.

3 comments:

  1. I love this tissue paper heart and the colors of tissue paper you used. The stamp looks like a lot of fun too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Valentine heart! He look like he had great fun!

    ReplyDelete